DECODE 2017 is a national, multi-disciplinary life sciences conference, that promises to blur the traditional boundaries and bring together experts from industry, academia, and the government. Biotechnology is the next big thing and DECODE brings you a chance to be a leader and write the narrative in Pakistan.
Call for Ambassadors
We require DECODE ambassadors from all across Pakistan to own and lead DECODE 2017 at their institute/organization.
- Special networking hour for Ambassadors with our speakers at conference
- Special conference goodies.
- Free Registration worth Rs. 2500/-.
- 'Backstage' / 'VIP' access to our experts.
So sign-up today.
DECODE will revolve around panel discussions with experts and thought leaders in key areas that are trending in biotechnology today. These are candid, serious, 360-degree discussions around areas with direct relevance for us in Pakistan – from a student, faculty, government and industry perspective.
For all the life sciences majors with a hacker mindset, DECODE brings to you Pakistan’s first ever bio-hackathon! This will be a pre-conference hackathon where you can pitch your idea and build it with peers and mentors and take it to the next level. Identify, brainstorm, and reboot the biotech industry. Sign up to register now!
Lightening Talks and Posters
For researchers and students working on the cutting edge of life sciences from their lab or working on a serious solution to a local problem, DECODE offers a lively oral and poster presentation experience with your peers and industry leaders. This will be a great chance to showcase not only your work, but also yourself and impress future supervisors or employers!
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations on cutting edge topics in life sciences, including;
- Systems biology and omics
- Synthetic biology, metabolic engineering, and enzyme engineering
- Next-generation sequencing and personalized medicine
- Point-of-care diagnostics, microfluidics, and medical technology
- Food security
- Digital health and computational biology
- Drug development and pharmaceutics
- Metagenomics and probiotics
Submit your abstract and unveil the fruit of your long hours in the lab now!